Monday, June 9, 2008

I've Been Tagged! grrr...

I was tagged by Chelle Weescotslass Creations and Lou of Simply Devilish Scrapz
Thanks alot, ladies! :)

Here is what you do if you've been tagged....
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Here we go! I hope that I did this right!


1. I am married to an Army Infantryman and I have 2 daughters.

2. I am 33 years old!
3. I am going to school to finally get my bachelor's degree! WoOT!
4. I live and am from Hawaii.. reason for the Lava in our blog name! :)
5. I love to paddle outrigger canoes and hope to buy a one-man canoe soon!
6. I love the beach!
7. My biggest pet peeve is when people chew with their mouths open and make all that noise! ewww.. gross!

Ok.. I know.. not any juicy stuff but if you know me, you already know all that!

Heres the blogs I am Tagging.....


Lori -
Beary Cute Creations
Shauna - Pineapple Plantation Designs
Flergs- Flergalicious
Ellie- Ellie Lash Designs
Melissa- Sentimental Style
Lisa- Sophisticated Scraps
Clarey- Clarey's Designz

whew.. I'm done! :) Hopefully this is the last time cuz I can't think of anyone else to tag! LOL!

No comments: